Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Couple Repeats & Special Request!

For those who have been following my posts for awhile you'll remember this cake:
The one with the "special ingredient."  Well, I was asked to bring this cake to the last day of class--I am telling you--it's good!  So, this morning I whipped it up, and since I have left over sauerkraut I decided to do a German favorite: Venison Brats and Sauerkraut.  This an all time favorite at my house--a piece of home.  I know many think sauerkraut stinks, and it does, but for me it brings back memories of my youth.  My mom & dad love sauerkraut!!!  Plus, it is a perfect supper for tonight, because I'll be in class until 9pm tonight!  It will be ready for me when I get home--yum!  

Last night I made my mango salsa chicken!  Fabulous! I love the simplicity of this dish and the fact that it's healthy!  Two for one!  




Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday, y'all! 

No comments: