Happy New Year Y'all! I have been in the mountains with my feet strapped to skis and my head listening to Texas Country Music. Now, I am back and finding my footing on solid ground again. I have to admit, today was tough! I really struggled to get my eyes to stay straight and keep a steady glare at my computer. Alas, I did it, and accomplished some work.
Needless to say, I returned home to an empty kitchen. I pulled myself away from my work long enough to venture over to Trader Joe's and purchase some yummy food to get me through the week before I make a big grocery trip. Tonight was really easy (but, of course!) I prepared frozen halibut (6 grams of fat for 3 pieces), sauteed spinach, boiled new potatoes, and naan bread. Yum! No secret recipe for this simple dish!
- Preheat your oven according to package (400*F for the TJ brand)
- Put your potatoes in a pot and bring it to a boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle a splash of olive oil in a saute pan.
- Place your fish in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- About 3 minutes prior to your fish being finished add in the spinach (and perhaps some mushrooms). Saute for a couple minutes or until wilted. Season with salt and serve!
- If desired, toss in your drained potatoes to the spinach mixture.
Yes, that is it! Don't you love 15 minute meals? Enjoy!