Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wickedly Delicious Yogurt & Cottage Cheese Treats


Dinner plans tonight are at 7pm and it's only 5pm and I am starved....what to do...what to snack on? Generally my tip for a healthy snack revolves around eating some type of vegetable. Upon opening my fridge I realized that I just bought some of Rachel's Cucumber Dill Cottage Cheese. Yum! This struck my fancy, because unlike many I prefer cottage cheese on the savory side versus the sweet. Finally, a product that meets my cravings! (Note, sweet flavors exist, too) So, I chopped up one of my favorite Persian cukes and tossed it with the flavored cottage cheese. Delightfuly satisfying! Thank you Rachel's Dairy for creating this delectable treat! And this is no trick! www.Rachelsdairy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.