Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where Have I Been?

First off, my apologies for not being as dedicated to my practice of blogging. Alas, the fall has taken over and my committments have expanded leaving me without a moments of rest to freely blog. Currently, I am taking two graduate classes, seeing clients, and I am an active board member for the Nutrition Entrepreneurs DPG (www.NEDPG.org). The past 3 weekends have whisked me away to places like Austin, Texas and a kayak trip down the Colorado river. This weekend I am jet setting again and off to Denver for the American Dietetic Association's (www.Eatright.org) Food & Nutrition Conferene & Expo (aka FNCE). Once I am able to put the conference behind me I should be able to get back my passionate side of food blogging! Until then Eat Well & Be Well!
~Edible Nutrition

2 comments:

Nicole, RD said...

Enjoy FNCE!

Edible Nutrition said...

Thank you! I definitely plan to liven up the scene a bit! It's fabulous to be around other like-minded, high energy foodies, too! ;o)