Thank you Michelle for the Award! Check out her fabulous blog for family craft ideas!!! Super creative and realistic! Plus, her kiddos are adorable!
Rules for receiving the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave me the award
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass the award on to 15 (sorry...didn't get to that many) fabulous bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers I have picked and let them know about their award!
7 Things About Me:
- I originally intended this site to be a nutrition & science-driven blog; however, it turned into me--the Kitchen Sink! Hope you like that, too!
- My sideline hobbies (beyond the kitchen) are hiking, climbing, sewing, & scrapbooking.
- I have another website which "fuels" the other side of me @ http://FuelinRoadie.com
- Although I live in California, I'll always be a Texan in my heart & soul
- My shoe size is 6.5 (yep, small feet & big heart)
- No tattoos nor funky piercings on me
- I have a crush on Matthew McConaughey
My awards go out to:
- Leslie @ http://leslieschilling.wordpress.com/ (Mindful Eating at its Best!)
- Katie @ http://www.fiberisthefuture.com/ (Great advice + yummy recipes)
- Rebecca @ http://rebeccascritchfield.wordpress.com/ (Nurturing small changes!)
- Penny @ http://blog.eatingforperformance.com/ (Sports Nutrition!)
- Janet @ http://nutritionunplugged.com/ (Solid Nutrition Advice!)
- Rebecca @ http://www.rbitzer.com/blog/ (Success stories that inspire)
- Kate @ http://kategeagan.com/blog/ (Sustainable & green!)
- Robin @ http://robinplotkin.blogspot.com/ (Food finds & tips)
- Amber @ http://chocolatebroc.blogspot.com/ (Yummy recipes & nutrition tips)
- Homesick Texan @ http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/ (Ahhhh, Texas recipes!)
- The Meal Makeover Moms @ http://mealmakeovermoms.com/kitchen/ (Mom tips!)
- Stephanie @ http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ (I heart slow cooking!)
Hopefully the above follow me, so now they know! ha! Congrats and thanks for giving me such fun things to read, too!